Futar® & Futar® Fast
The Futar® family of products includes 7 injectable elastomeric materials for bite registration to create precise impressions of the occlusal situation. All the materials are A silicones and are impressive thanks to their high final hardness and high level of comfort. The Futar® family has a bite registration material suitable for every requirement with the right final hardness and working time.
Futar® is highly recommended for:
Futar® is recommended for:
Futar® Fast is highly recommended for:
Futar® Fast is recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
- The high final hardness (Shore A 90) minimizes compression when mounting the models in the laboratory.
Easy to work with
- Easy to handle and easy to process with a scalpel.
- Highly thixotropic so it does not flow away into the interdental spaces but remains stable on the tooth.
Modern setting characteristics
- Regular set: comfortable working time (30 seconds), short intraoral setting time (90 seconds) for ease of use.
- Fast set: short working time (15 seconds), extra short intraoral setting time (45 seconds): the registration is ready in just 1 minute.