Futar® Clear Fast
The Futar® family of products includes 6 injectable elastomeric materials for bite registration to create precise impressions of the occlusal situation. All the materials are A silicones and are impressive thanks to their high final hardness and high level of comfort. The Futar® family has a bite registration material suitable for every requirement with the right final hardness and working time.
Futar® Clear Fast is recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
- Water-clear transparency
- Extra quick working time of 15 seconds, extra short intraoral setting time of 45 seconds
- High thixotropy and flowability, no bite resistance
- Comfortable final hardness (Shore A 62)
- 1:1 dosage in the well-known 50-ml cartridge
Benefits for the dentist
- Enables direct visual control of the correct bite
- Minimal time required, reduced risk of distortion during intraoral setting; more comfortable for the patient
- Does not flow into the interdental spaces; easy removal from the mouth
- No fracture-risk
- Ensures easy handling and maximum precision