Visalys® Core is highly recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
Reliable adhesive bond for durable restorations
- The unique Active-Connect-Technology (ACT) provides a reliable adhesive bond even with light-curing single-step adhesives. Visalys® Core adheres exceptionally well to light-curing or dual-curing single-stage or multi-stage adhesives – you can still use your preferred adhesive.
- Superstructures with Visalys® Core are strong in compression and stable and form a reliable monoblock with root post and Core build-up.
Success even in difficult situations
- Visalys® Core is dual-curing, ensuring that superstructures are solid even in sites with no light access.
Two indications, one material
- For Core build-up and root post cementation.
Makes work easier
- Visalys® Core can be easily applied directly into the cavity with minimal application force.
- Visalys® Core flows easily into the root canal but for core build-up still has excellent stability and can be easily modeled – also without matrices.
- Visalys® Core is precise and can be ground similar to dentin. Light curing in only 20 seconds.