Visalys® CemCore is highly recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
2 in 1:
1 product, 2 indications
- For cementation of all restorations, even in the highly esthetic anterior region
- For core build-ups, also in difficult situations.
Permanently strong adhesive bond and reliable core build-up
- Despite the hydrophobicity required for a core build-up material, the unique Active-Connect-Technology (ACT) with the integrated phase-transfer catalyst ensures a permanently strong adhesive bond.
- Special network formers provide Visalys® CemCore with high stability for core build-ups while at the same time very good flowability when positioning the restoration.
- Visalys® CemCore is dual-curing, ensuring reliable curing even in sites with no light access.
- Core build-ups are problem free, even without matrices.
- Flows during cementation to form a thin layer under the restoration and any excess can be easily removed thanks to the fine control of the initial light curing.
- Visalys® CemCore has a higher radiopacity than enamel and dentin and is thus easily visible.
- And of course, free of bisphenol A.
FolderStep by stepInstructions for Use Visalys Tooth PrimerInstructions for Use Visalys CemCoreInstructions for Use Visalys Restorative PrimerInstructions for Use Visalys CemCore Try In PasteSafety Data Sheet Visalys CemCoreSaftey Data Sheet Visalys CemCore Try In PasteSafety Data Sheet Visalys Restorative PrimerSafety Data Sheet Visalys Tooth Primer