Silginat® & Silginat® Strawberry
Silginat® is highly recommended for:
Not available in all markets.
Stable when stored and suitable for multiple pouring
- Anatomical impressions with Silginat® are permanently stable when stored and can even be poured out multiple times – preparing several anatomical impressions is no longer necessary.
High precision thanks to the advantages
of an A silicone
- Silginat® has an alginate-like consistency and a low breaking strength.
- The material is thixotropic but still flows.
- It is dimensionally stable with high resilience.
Standardized, hygienic processes
- Clean, simple, and safe application with the 5:1 jumbo cartridge for reproducible results in terms of a quality management system.
Modern setting characteristics
- Short intraoral setting time (90 seconds) for rapid workflows.
- The anatomical impression is prepared in just 3 minutes.
- Shore hardness A 45 for easy releasing.